Everyone can play the ukulele. It’s that simple. The uke is small, compact, and easy to hold.
Early learners, kids, or even the adult looking for a well laid out how-to book for ukulele will be successful in only six weeks. In fact, you’ll know enough chords by week two to play tons of songs!
Ukulele In Six Weeks is a uniquely designed book taught at the right learning pace by a professional teacher. Perfect for anyone who is just beginning or has some musical knowledge.
Here’s what’s inside:
• The nine most important ukulele chords needed to play most songs on the radio
• How to hold your small, but enjoyable instrument
• The secret to transitioning the fastest between your new chords
Plus, there’s more:
• Learn how to tune
• Parts of the ukulele
• Strumming techniques
• Accessories to buy and some to avoid
• Fingerpicking concepts
• How to use a metronome
• Process to replace old strings ***Including an interlocking string secret
• The difference between sheet music, chord charts, and ukulele tabs
Click the “buy now” button at the top of this page to begin playing your ukulele today!